Wednesday, October 14, 2009

#228 ~ Same, but different.....


Today at 365 Cards the challenge is to use two papers, same pattern, different color.  Here is my card BUT this was my DH's idea!  I want him to scrapbook all of our family pictures with me - he is very creative and doesn't have a creative hobby - I showed him todays challenge along with some Basic Grey Errie collection and asked him "what would you do?" - he said the paper reminded him of turkey feathers....so based on his idea, this is our card! 
Hope you like it, we'll see if I get more ideas in the future ~
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Janice said...

I love it, your DH did a great job!

Kristie Larsen said...

oh, that turkey is adorable. very creative use of the different papers. It looks like your DH has a new hobby too!