Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day 273 ~ Pretty Paper

I haven't had time this week to make any cards or post on any blogs to speak of ~ I've had a look at 365 Cards throughout the week and I just want to say the cards being posted are just amazing! You will learn so much by playing along with the challenges that Pam posts (ie thumb stamping & face composition...lol!)..so much fun! 
So the challenge today was to use a damask pattern - I have a card made using bazzil card stock - some damsk SEI paper in the background and some cardstock embossed with a sizzix damask embossing folder - some ribbon & a button to finish this off. 
Simple card but I just wanted to get one posted before I call it a day!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

TesaB said...

It is beautiful, Michele! Love the clean and elegant look of it. Wonderful embossing folder!!!

Rose said...

simpley beautiful!! :0)