Sunday, November 8, 2009

See What You Got Challenge @ Simple Doodles....

Simple Doodles  has a fun challenge going on for a few more days - you need to use one of their digi images ~ I ended up reading the blog and found a few that I could try that I downloaded for free.
I used both of them on a small card - snowman tall hat and snowballs - they are on bazzill cardstock and bazzill bling that has been embossed with a sizzix fleur de lis frame. I used some tim holtz soot on the hat and some stickles on the snowballs - the paper at the bottom is from my stash.
Check out their site - hope you like the card & thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Rose said...

oh this is so cute! so glad you found simple doodles :0) the snowballs is one i dont have so i am off to find it now!!

Janice said...

Michele I love this, so cute what you did with the snowman! So loving the frame embossing folders too, I will have to find this one. I forgot I have the snowballs image.... I may need to post another card... do I hear Rose grumbling in the background? {lol}

Unknown said...

What a wonderful card. I love what you did with both digital stamps!!! So happy you found Simple Doodles, and thanks so much for playing along.
Trish

Rose said...

woo hoo!! congrats on being choosen for the dec dt :0)

Linda said...

Super cute card Michele!!
Congrats on getting the DT for December. Since I got a spot too we can work together using these super fun images.

Janice said...

Congrats on making the Dec DT. I am sure you will do a wonderful job!