Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 275 ~ 'tis the season...red & green with Simple Doodles

At 365 Cards the challenge for the day was to create using mostly red & green ~ I am also a guest on the DT for Simple Doodles and here is one of their images...isn't she "Precious"?...she really is! I can't seem to get a decent scan or photo of the card - the cat looks kind of scruffy...oh well!
I've used bazzill card stock for the background red & green, swiss dots embossing folder and for the image I colored and then paper pieced the box, there are some sparkles using  atyou spica pen in clear in the bow. The sentiment is a stamp.
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

She's super cute, Michele! Love the embossed background.

Rose said...

oh she is super cute!! just like my Precious IRL :0) **did you know that Gloria thought it was a cat in a boat with a funny hat on! *giggle* and you get extra points for paper piecing ;0)

MicheleV said...

ok that is too funny, I thought the same thing! lol we should have a life preserver in his arms....**gloria help me!** :)

Robyn said...

Adorable!