Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day 285 @ 365 Cards ~ use the word PEACE

This is my second card out of the weekly challenges - I just bombed this week - could not get any cards done!
Here is my card for 365 Cards  ~ use the word PEACE on your card. I used Bazzill card stock for the base - some Carolyn Gavin designer mat  - I thought I would use an actual peace sign to replace the A - just wanted to have a fun card! I also got out the sewing maching and stitched ~ this was the first time I've stitched on a card - it was fun! The brown letters are basic grey - not sure of the name.

Thanks for stopping by...

5 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Michele, love your peace card especially the peace symbol. Takes me back to my younger high school days. (don't tell anyone I am that old)

Craftbelle said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog Michelle. I love your card - clever use of the CND symbol. Doesn't Pam make magnificent challenges?

~amy~ said...

Oh, I love your groovy card:). Thanks for playing!!

TesaB said...

Ohhh, PERFECT!!! Love the groovyness, the peace sign is such a great idea!!!

Pam said...

This is indeed a fun card - nice touch adding the peace sign!