Monday, December 21, 2009

Stamps & Smiles Digi Image

Just like everyone else I am busy with last minute wrapping and cards, gift bags, wrapping, shopping, cleaning, decorating...I'm sure I've missed about 10 more things!  I think by tomorrow I will be ready to sit back, relax and enjoy the magic of christmas!

My DH needed a large card to hold a gift certificate so I thought of the image I won from the Stamps and Smiles blog hop.  It was the perfect image to span across the card and being digital I flipped it and adjusted the size!
The card is 8.5 x 5.5 on bazzill card stock.  The paper is basic grey from the eskimo kisses line - don't you love the eskimo kisses? - I coloured the image with copic markers, I added red pearls for the noses and on the sentiment and I used a product called flower soft for the some of the white trim, added stickles for the moon and tied it with some silver thread.  I did the inside of the card with an embossed sentiment and photo corners using eskimo kisses and added paper onto the envelope as well.
Hope you evening is great & thanks for stopping by!

No comments: