Thursday, April 1, 2010

Learning to Digital Scrapbook


Surprise!  It's not a card ~ it is another digi scrapbook page.  I've been taking a self paced class at Jessica Sprague called Up and Running.  I wanted to learn the basics of Photo Shop Elements just to help me crop my pictures for scrapbooking - well one thing led to another!  I'm learning and it's also really fun.  I haven't printed off any pages yet which is still something I'm not sure I would like.  I love paper and really like to see the texture and look of it - but then the other part I don't get about traditional scrapbooking is you stick all that texture into a page protector and flatten it down anyway...so what is the point?....
Hmmm...I guess the real point is to preserve the memories in whatever way, shape or form you can!
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: