Saturday, June 5, 2010

I WON A GREAT LOTTERY PRIZE!!!!

Most of you know that I am trying to learn digital scrapbooking - (aka photoshop)!  One of my favorite sites is Studio Gypsy. Lisa puts together these amazing kits - I strive to one day have my pages look as georgous as some of the postings on her blog....one day...some day....maybe....but I'm gonna try!  I have taken a course at Jessica Sprague and I think it boils down to practice, practice, practice!   ....ok I see I'm getting off track here....Lisa had a lottery and I was lucky enough to win the top prize!  I get full access to everything that Lisa has created and has in her store...but wait...FOR A FULL YEAR!!!!
I am so excited! 
I've made a promise to myself to do at least one page per week, I figure it will help me learn and my pages can only get better!
So if you are into digital scrapbooking - follow along and lets see what you create.  If you need supplies to get you started check out Studio Gypsy (link is on my sidebar) - you will not be disappointed!

No comments: