Sunday, June 19, 2011

Wacom Bamboo.....do I want one or not???

Well today I tried my hand on a digital page...from scratch - no template, no clipping masks, just digital supplies and my good old photoshop elements 5!!
I entered the layout into a contest after downloading the supplies they wanted you to use - it had to be about food.  I ended up getting to their site after downloading a free app for my ipad - it was Bamboo Paper - I had always been interested in Wacom Bamboo for photoshop work but I really wasn't sure how it all worked.  It's kind of cool - check it out?
Anyway - you know how browsing goes - one site leads to another and before you know it I found a contest at Pen Scrappers and they are giving away a free Wacom Bamboo Craft - do I want one? for free??  Hell ya!
This little contest is open for another month so if you have some time - download the kit and create a page - if I can do it so can you!
Here is the page I entered and you can find the contest right here!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

awesome digi-page....delish!

Heather Landry said...

I just wanted to stop by and say thank you very much for visiting my blog on the Jessica Sprague blog hop. You're welcome back any time! I have lots of free digital template freebies and I love making new friends. Thanks again, Heather

P.S. I really love your digi page! I highly recommend getting a pen tablet. I got one a year ago and I use it daily!