Monday, August 1, 2011

Photoshop Skills and Create with TLC

So those of you that know me know that I really like photoshop and have been teaching myself...slowly but surely; trial and error - ctrl Z; ctrl Z and more
ctrl Z!!
I have a big appreciation for all things digital; I appreciate the skill it takes and the time involved.  One of my favourite places for digital is
Create with TLC Paulette is very giving of her hard work! You give her a comment of appreciation and in turn she gives you a free digital image! It is give and take and certainly not take and take! So be sure to visit her blog and be inspired; digital is fun, easy to use, little storage and no one sees you coming home with another bag in your hand! If you don't know how to leave a comment let me know & I will help you!

I recently used an image from Paulette that I brought into photoshop, added a border and put onto a T Shirt! I don't know why but something about this guy on a swing just made me smile!
Second is a card of appreciation that I made for a co worker - I used an image from Paulette.  Now I can't remember if this was a freebie or if I received this from one of her fabby clubs! I die cut the butterfly into the kraft paper, added a few layers, did a bit of sewing and card was finished & mailed!
Be sure to visit Create with TLC - Paulette is fabulous; leave her some love and try your hand at digital!

Thanks for stopping by - hope everyone in Canada had a great long weekend!
Take Care!

3 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

That t-shirt is so cool~! Love it. I am so glad you are playing with Photoshop...it is sooo fun~!
Thank you for the great post.
Paulette,
TlcCreations

Quay Po Cooks said...

Oh I like the t-shirt. I like photoshop too but I am not very good at it. I know just enough to edit my food photos. I am still learning.

Dr Sonia S V said...

The swinging boy image is very sweet indeed and such a nice use you have found for it! Thank You for dropping by my blog earlier
Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com